SABIA offers comprehensive Service Contracts designed to ensure that your SABIA Analyzer meets operational, performance and safety expectations. Contracts provide the following essential services:
- Immediate remote support from Engineers at SABIA’s NOC Center in San Diego, CA, USA
- On-site technical support
- Assistance with Nuclear Regulatory Compliance
- Radiation Safety Training
- Replacement parts
- On-site Preventive Maintenance
- Source Replenishments
Retrofits for legacy analyzers from Gamma-Metrics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, ASYS and Scantech
Leak Tests and radiation surveys of nuclear gauges
Radioactive materials licensing assistance
Service Contracts can be structured to cover on-site maintenance, safety and nuclear regulatory requirements of devices from different vendors. Having a single service provider simplifies your scheduling, record keeping and communications and minimizes on-site visits, reducing your costs.
SABIA was founded as a customer service business and service continues to be at the heart of everything we do.