Soros 2.0 – Manage Your Stacker/Reclaimer for Better Stockpiles
SOROS 2.0 can provide sophisticated inventory management and analysis software to manage your stacker/reclaimer for better stockpiles, whether they be coal, limestone, or any other material. SOROS 2.0 can either manage blending of product using a stacker/reclaimer for more sophisticated feeder based systems.
Simple and easy to use, SOROS 2.0 can track multiple material sources and how each affects your stockpile. Straightforward data outputs can track information from several piles and provide the information you need to improve your quality.
Soros 2.0 software can be used to effectively monitor or build material piles. A stockpile control can be handled in 2 ways:
· Material/Tonnage based control, where in the control decision is based on the type of material or material quality and also based on the capacity of the storage/pile being built.
· Cost based control is also possible wherein the control strategy is based on the material cost.
Offline Mode Operator controls the pile building based on the analyzer results and pile average model, wherein the software proposes or works towards meeting a specific target for a pile based on operator’s input.
Online Mode Provided the feed devices can be connected with their inputs, the system can also be operated in a closed loop environment wherein the piles are being managed automatically according to chemistry, tonnage, or cost based on the control strategy set forth by the operators.
SABIA uses a proprietary PGNAA technology to provide the data to manage your stacker/reclaimer for better. SOROS 2.0 is coupled best with SABIA’s online analyzer and its core components, but it can also work with third party software solutions. SOROS 2.0 can also be integrated with receipt monitoring, truck tracking and other related applications. SOROS 2.0 can be used to manage pile building by giving operators precise and accurate information as needed, or to automatically control the building of piles and storage bunkers using one or more PGNAA analyzers.
Automatic pile building is possible, if appropriate hardware feeds are obtained by the customer. Software uses intelligent software algorithms to optimize pile building based on tonnage, average chemistry, target set-points, operating delays and also cost.
Advantages Manage Your Stacker/Reclaimer for Better Stockpiles
· Real-Time analytical information about the piles.
· Customized screens to help operators navigate the software with ease, and sophistication.
· Intelligent control and monitoring tools to sort and screen the material based on the operator inputs.
· Provided compatible devices SOROS can control flop-gates to direct material into emergency/waste-dump or other kinds of segregations.
· Pre-emptive alerts to help facilitate a better manage feeder devices and control mechanism.
· PID loop to facilitate necessary control changes
· Adaptive historical analysis approach to avoid mechanical equipment wear and tear (if compatible devices are available to support the same).
· Advanced graphical interface and 3D pile models.
The SOROS 2.0 interface features customizable widgets, image shown above reports a rolling analysis results average every 1, 15, 35, 120, 4800 and also every 12500 Tons (All columns are customizable), Using the interface above, an operator can effectively build a pile within the target set-point ranges. While doing so the operator can watch how the analysis results change based on time or tonnage.
Operator can also tag the start and end times for of each truck-dump, train or batch of materials. Operator can also create a group of such tags to get an average tag-group summary. This system can be automated to tag data automatically or based on tonnage, shift changes or flop gate feedback.
Contact SABIA to learn how to manage your stacker/reclaimer for better stockpiles.