Come visit SABIA in booth B49 at the 15th NCB International Technical Seminar on Cement, Concrete, and Building Materials that will be held at the Manekshaw Centre in New Delhi, India December 5-8, 2017.
With nearly 80 different companies exhibiting as well as all of the technical sessions throughout the seminar, there will be a lot of choices to make. However, let me make one easy…visit SABIA’s Tom Dannemiller and Deepak Doomra at the SABIA booth # B49 to learn more about our most recent cement analyzer installations for building Stockpiles, Pre-Blending, and Raw Mix Control.
“The objective of this Biennial International event, eagerly awaited by the industry and the academia alike, is to bring together the captains of the industry- planners, policy makers and technocrats, and the scientific and engineering community- scientists, researchers, technologists and academicians, on to a common platform, for sharing the knowledge on latest innovations and taking India’s growth story forward. The technical deliberations shall comprise of about 200 presentations in 25 technical sessions, apart from 2 special technical sessions, covering wide spectrum of themes relating to cement, concrete and construction sector. One invited Speech and a Panel discussion on a burning topic are going to be the highlight of this Seminar.” -Ashutosh Saxena Director General (Actg.)– NCB Chairman-15th NCB International Seminar Organizing Committee
The Technical Sessions include:
- Mine Planning and Raw Material Resource Management
- Alternate/Waste Fuels and Raw Materials
- Cement Plant Machinery and Project Engineering
- Portland, Blended and Special Cements
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) (Panel Discussion-Special Technical Session)
- Advances in Grinding Systems
- Productivity Enhancement and Process Optimization
- Performance and Durability of Concrete
- Other Building Materials and Binders
- Distress Investigation, Repair/Strengthening/Retrofitting of Concrete Structures
- Use of Alternate Aggregates
- Environmental Management and Sustainable Development
- Emerging Trends
- Total Quality Management
- Sustainable Construction Practices
- Energy Conservation Systems
- Analytical Methods and Lab Automation
Visit HERE to learn more about the NCB International Seminar.
Visit HERE for the program booklet for this year’s seminar.
To learn more about SABIA and what we do, visit our website HERE.