Come see SABIA at IEEE 2017 in Victorville, California on October 19-20th.
The West Coast subcommittee of IEEE holds a compressed 1-½ day bi-annual technical session that targets plant level personnel. This year’s IEEE 2017 conference is being held in Victorville, California on October 19-20th.
SABIA’s April Montera is chairing the technical sessions and others from SABIA will be in attendance. Presentation topics include:
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Simulation in the Cement Industry – Kyle Coble
- Drone and Aerial Photogrammetry Applications in Cement and Mining – Adam Chapman
- Energy Efficiency in California Cement Plants – Richard Sperberg, Tim Ruegg, and Robert Kniss
- Preheater Tower: Best Safety Practices – Tom Spaits
- Beneath Our Feet: Storage Silo Roof Support Beam Bearing Issues – Gerry Lynskey
- 7 Insights into Safety Leadership – Kristen Bell
- Root Cause Analysis – Christopher Vallee
- I.D. Fan Project at Mitsubishi Cement – Allen Ray
- Mobile Equipment Efficiency Tracking Tools – Bill Jerald